Looking for gym-ready activewear that doubles as streetwear? Cue in Women’s Best, an Austrian women’s sports nutrition company that also makes sportswear. The sports brand has released five activewear collections, all cute and super affordable!
I discovered Women’s Best on Instagram (crazy how it’s turned into a worldwide marketplace). They had just released the Power seamless collection and two of my favorite fitness coaches, Krissy Cela and Brittne Jackson were their ambassadors. I saw the lilac set on Krissy and the khaki set on Brittne, and I was sold (who isn’t weak to a little influencer marketing?!)
If you’re shopping around and looking to try something new, here’s my review of the Women’s Best Power Seamless Crop and Legging to help.
- Size: XS-XL
- Fabric: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Color: Black,
- Care: Machine wash cold, no tumble drying, no bleaching, no ironing
- Features: Breathable
- Price: $81
Women’s Best Power Seamless Leggings
The Power seamless legging is a high waist seamless legging designed for low to high impact workouts. If you’re looking for functional everyday gym leggings, you’ll love these. The 4″ wide waistband is ribbed and elasticated to give you a secure hold and keep you covered through any workout!
These lightweight leggings are perfect for a hot summer workout plus the strategically placed meshing will keep the air flowing.
Also, the Power Seamless legging is designed with a wide oval-shaped gusset which makes it fit more comfortably in the crotch area.
Coverage- Is the Power Seamless Legging Squatproof?
Yes! These leggings are opaque enough to hide your booty from the world. You can tackle leg day comfortably in this super stretchy and squatproof Power seamless legging.
You should opt for seamless underwear for your Power seamless leggings, but you might be better off going commando in your leggings to avoid panty lines altogether.
Women’s Best Power Seamless Long Sleeve Crop Top
The Power seamless crop top is designed with mesh detailing on the sides, back, and sleeves for breathability.
While this crop top has a snug fit and wide ribbed underbust band for support, you will still need a sports bra to hold your girls in place. The sleeves fit snug, but not so much that it affects your range of motion.
Women’s Best Sizing Review
For reference, I’m a 26″ waist, 38″ hips, 32″ DD bust, 5’8 tall, US clothing size 4/6 (See the Women’s Best size chart below).
I recommend following your true waist size on the size chart. Grab a tape measure and get your stats to ensure the best fit!
The Women’s Best size chart kind of looks like the Gymshark size chart so it’s also safe to follow your true Gymshark size.
Women’s Best Power Seamless Sizing Tip:
Go with your waist size. The Power Seamless legging is stretchy enough to size down, but do so with caution since the waistband is super compressive.
For example, if you’re a 31″ waist and 42″ hip, you’d be closer to a size L. I wouldn’t recommend sizing down to an M because of the compressive waist, but if you prefer a tighter fit go for it!
What I Loved
1. Flattering fit: The fit is actually perfect! The fabric doesn’t bunch, the waistband is comfortable and secure, and this fabric moves with you. For leggings made with just 10% elastane content, they stretch for days!
2. Breathable design: The fabric is lightweight, and the mesh design on the top and leggings are a lifesaver on hotter days! You probably won’t notice the holes until you stretch the fabric apart to see the meshing for air to pass through.
3. Thumbhole design: Last but not least, the extra material over the palms is
What I’d Improve
1. Stitching: The quality of the stitching is a bit untidy in my opinion. There are a few threads sticking out here and there mostly on the inside, but also in the crotch area on the outside.
Should You Buy The Women’s Best Power Seamless Set?
Absolutely! You’ll love the super flattering fit and breathable design. This set is…
- Perfect for everyday gymwear and athleisure wear.
- Great for weight-lifting, HIIT, Crossfit, and lounging.
- Great for the active girl on a budget. Women’s Best often has special brand sales and other holiday sales. See more affordable brands here!
How To Care For Your Women’s Best Activewear
Avoid excess heat from washing in hot water, tumble-drying, or ironing as this can affect the strength of the fibers and degrade the fabric features.
Instead, wash your Power Seamless activewear in cold water and use a drying rack. Also, avoid using fabric softener since it can seal the fabric, causing the fabric to lose its breathability.
Place your Power Seamless legging and sports bra in a mesh bag before throwing them in the washer. This will ensure that the thin fabric doesn’t get snagged by parts from other clothing.
Follow these steps to keep your Women’s Best activewear in pristine condition.
Where To Get The Women’s Best Power Seamless Set
You can find the Power Seamless crop top and legging, as well as other sportswear collections on the Women’s Best website.
Stay Safe. Stay Motivated ❤️
Explore Activewear Brands By Category
Explore Activewear By Activity
See More Activewear Brands Like Women’s Best
If you can't live without leggings, you'll need these...
What Should I Review Next?
Send your request for a brand review and I'll add it to the blog content calendar!